Tuesday, February 9

A Milestone Day: 70!

My FIL turned seventy this past month - January 26th.

There were some 'small' parties for him - a simple family get-together at Smokey Bones.

And then there was the surprise party for him two Saturday's ago (same day as the Chili Fest)!

Kevin and DJ, and their kids came in unexpectedly to surprise Keay with a special family dinner and sugar free cake.

What a great day!

(And he was surprised - we missed it though. I guess he was like, why would they (K, DJ, and kids) be here today?)



C. playing the organ.
Reminds me of a bad inappropriate joke. Sigh.



S. hiding/running away from me.
He's at that stage. Or at least we hope...
:)



Waiting for c.a.k.e.
Kevin, DJ, Goestov, and Diana



Hurray! Isn't sugar-free a miracle!?

I love to celebrate birthdays - especially such a great one such as 70! Can't wait for 80 to come to us all!

No comments: