Tuesday, February 9

Books I Read

I've decided to try to put some type of mark next to the books I have read or listened to telling whether I enjoyed the book, hated it (doesn't happen to me really), or LOVED the book.

I am the type of person who really likes most books. I don't know many books that I haven't finished... I guess I give things a try (and for the most part it doesn't take me too long to read, so what's a couple more days).

Also wanted to mention I read a lot of books by the same author. I'm like that. I have my favorites just like everyone else (plus though are the books most often at the library, as I don't buy books) - but every now and then I'll try something new.

So I hope this helps if you're looking for a great/good/okay/fabulous book to read!

Key:

*** Fantastic
** Very very good
* Good
+ Loved it because it's one of my favorite authors. I'm biased.
- Yak

And that's that.

No comments: