Wednesday, February 23

GL Post Two

More pretty shots:



This is what I think of when I think of Florida winters.
Sunshine and tall pine trees.



*yikes



They kind of look peaceful.



A pea-cock. Ha.



Another * yikes.

Darin's parents and my parents (and us too) all went to try something new and different. And boy did we get it. You think that this place would be a distance away from civilization, but no. It's right in the south part of town.

But it really was great. And a beautiful (though somewhat chilly for FL day). And I got to hold a tarantula. Yeah for spiders! And I didn't scream! (Was hoping for a opossum - guy thought I was nuts!)

If you come and visit, I'd go back in a heart beat. Might be fun to see what the gators do when it's not cold out. (They were pretty lazy).

No comments: