Wednesday, June 10

Last Week

I was busy last week.

Sunday - went to church and had lunch with the in-laws (FIL, MIL, SIL, BIL, Lady - dog-in-law)

Monday - Jake's six month wellness checkup. He was not a happy camper - he's afraid of the vet ever since he ate a six foot leash (fun story) and had to be at the vet's for 10 hours. He loves his vet, just not the rooms. He cowers.

Tuesday - Doctors appointment for me. Rewarded myself with a double bacon cheeseburger from Steak n Shake. Shouldn't have.

Wednesday - Volunteered after work at Ronald McDonald House. Had a fantastic dinner from a church in Lake Mary.

Thursday - Lunch with good friends Raji and Cathy at Houlihans. Made them look at wedding pictures. I'm cruel, I know. Went to get a pedicure after work with my friend Janice (got a deep dark purple. very goth) and then went to Toojays. Proceeded to eat an entire piece of Banana Dream cake by myself. Had to lay down on the bed because it was way too much.

Friday - Played with Jake and went to sleep early. Was very very tired.

Saturday - Went and had sushi with Diana and Carol (MIL), and saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Very cute chick flick! Definitely recommend it!

AND that night I went and picked Darin up from the airport because he was in:

Romania!



Thus, I kept myself busy while he was gone. Pictures of his to follow!

No comments: