Thursday, October 7

Weekend Wonder

Been busy here.

And the computer is still not working at home. Something to do with my wireless router on my computer being 'overwhelmed' by the amount of other wireless routers around our apartment complex. It's been a month since we could get Internet at home. Hopefully Darin can fix the problem tonight!



This last weekend, Darin and I volunteered for the Salty Dog Duathlon in Melbourne, FL. We decided to make a long weekend out of the trip and were so happy with the decision. We had a wonderful time relaxing on the beach, swimming in the pool, and not doing much of anything else.

There was this great fair in Melbourne that weekend too which we visited all three days/nights. So much fun! Had a great dinner Friday night to celebrate our birthdays and got a great bottle of wine. Saturday night we headed out to a fun Irish bar for some beer and soup. Sunday went to a great bagel place for breakfast sandwiches and headed home to our pup.

As soon as I get my computer up and running, I'll add some photos.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: