Tuesday, December 23

Jingle Run and Opening Presents

Well...

On this past Saturday, DJ (my soon to be sister in law) and I ran the Jingle Bell Run around Baldwin Park. It's a 5K run to benefit the Arthritis Association.

She can run. I more or less jog/run - but I didn't stop the whole time. (I was very proud of myself as that was my goal!) It was great fun. (Sarcasm, kind of).



The runners.

Jake got "Best Dressed Pet" award. Seriously. There were pictures taken and everything.



Jake and his Mama

DJ got 2nd Place in her age group (we totally cheered for her).

I finished.

Darin didn't run. Ha, I win.

After the race, we went back to Darin's folks house to open some presents... love presents... and eat some good food. It was truly terrific.



The Tree



S. opening presents... he got lots of cars.



C. opening her stocking.

For some reason I didn't get a picture of us all. Oops. The whole family was there and everything... next time, definitely. We had a great time being together and got to eat birthday cake too (it was C.'s birthday on 22nd.)

Merry Christmas Orlando!

No comments: