Thursday, December 4

Missouri, Clemson, and Dresses (Saturday in Seattle)

We all hopped in the car early Saturday morning, after stopping for donuts at Happy Donuts (so good), and headed south to Seattle for some football!

One of Dru's friends, Matthew, went to Mizzou - as did both of my parents. And my dad played on their football team. They were playing Kansas that morning and the Mizzou Alumnae Association got together at a bar to watch the game.



The decorations.
(Very impressive if you think of how far away Columbia, MO was from Seattle, WA)



Mom
(It's a tiger hat)



He's all decked out.



We wore 'neutral' colors.

As I walked into the bar, on the left were all the Missouri fans and guess who was on the right?
C-L-E-M-S-O-N fans!



Go Clemson!

Funny funny. I was totally going to wear my Clemson shirt (because they were playing their rival, South Carolina), but I decided the Missouri people would think I was weird and didn't. Oh well!



Dad kazooing the Mizzou fight song.

My mom, Dru, and I left at halftime to go looking for bridesmaid dresses (my sister's my Maid of Honor) and my Dad stayed to watch the game with Matthew. They lost. Boo. But might just pull a upset and beat Oklahoma this weekend.

Go Mizzou!

We went to a lot of stores - it was a beautiful day (cloudy, but warm) and the trees were so pretty. I definitely miss the changing leaves.



Downtown Seattle



Christmas Tree

After roughly fifty dresses, I think we found the right one. Poor Dru had to try on all those dresses and listen to my mother and me discuss. She was a good sport! (Side note, we did have her try on some pretty awful dresses. Ahh, the joy.)

Headed back to Anacortes for dinner and such. It was a great day!

P.S. Clemson Won.

No comments: