Sunday, October 11

Breakfast Attack

Sunday after church, we went out to breakfast with some friends. For some reason I didn't get a group picture - I think I was focused on my french toast. But when we got our food, Darin attacked Peggy for her breakfast.



Peggy with Darin

Previously, we have gone with Peggy alone, and she ordered the eggs Benedict. Much to Darin's surprise, he loved the dish after trying and basically licked Peggy's plate clean. And the next time we went (two times ago) he ordered them himself and they were both happy.

But, this time he decided not to order them. I don't know why he did it. I mean, look at it.



With home fries.

Mind you, I just like the hollandaise sauce. Not the biggest fan of eggs runny like that. Or soggy English muffins. Moving on...



Darin attacking said meal.

And because Peggy was such a wonderful person, she shared a little bit of her meal with Darin. And I might have stolen a few home fries (they use regular potatoes and sweet potatoes). People.

So good. Next time I'll take more pictures.

No comments: