Monday, October 19

Fifteen Pots and Mugs

I had my last pottery class on Thursday night. This class we got to glaze our pots/mugs/containers that we had previously made. It was actually very exciting, and I had been looking forward to it all week long! Hurray!

Anyway, I had fifteen pots and mugs.



Mine - on the far left side of the table.

Aren't you impressed?

Here were some I made up close:





We first had to wax the bottom of the pots because they'll stick with the glaze on them.



Barbara, our teacher!

Next we had to try and be creative and come up with different designs and colors to put on our pots. There were six different glazes to choose from and their combination made other colors as well. But not like rainbow colors, more like we have no idea what colors they will become.

It made things exciting...





This 'red' was actually a dark midnight blue. Makes sense.



Here's my Halloween ghost. So proud.



Last one!



Ayesha and I on our last day.

We really had the best time in this class. Can't wait to show you the final results!!

No comments: