Friday, May 7

South Cali - Sunday

Sunday.

Time to see Melissa, Kyle, Kyle's Mom Joan, and K.

:)

We woke up to a cloudy-hazy day. Normally the haze would drift away, but it wasn't cooperating for our pool time. While we were cleaning up (with the door open mind you), we had some visitors. We had met them twice before.

They liked Pringles.





Decided to check out and head up to where Kyle and Melissa live. It was about 30 minutes north of us - hopefully by then the sun would be out.

Got to their house and there was sunshine! Had decided previously to eat lunch at this wonderful chowder place by the grocery store (why didn't I get pictures of this?) and then headed off to the beach.

Not so much luck there. Ended up staying maybe for 30 minutes then headed back to their pool.

The pool saves the day!

At about 3 pm, my sister and Mom left for their flight - I got to say later and spend time with them all. I basically got all day Sunday!

We ate dinner. Went for a walk. Talked!

And I got to spend time with this cutie:



K. @ 4 months



With her Grandma, Joan



With her favorite guy



Her cute room!



We became friends!



Finally!
(K. was fascinated by the turned on fan!)

Wished I could have spent about a week longer with them all. BUT it actually worked out well for everyone. We'll get out again soon I think - so at least this trip was successful.

No comments: