Thursday, January 27

Magical Weddings

Even longer ago, my very good friend LaShan and my other very good friends Cassie and Thad came to Orlando for the marriage of their good friend. And I got to tag along and be a plus one.

It's fun being a plus one.

Especially at Disney.






Disney - can you see the carriage in the distance?

The day was a beautiful one - nice normal winter Florida weather. I was very impressed by the location, and loved the horse and carriage. Though I've never been the princess/fairytale type, it was pretty special.



Cassie, Matron of Honor
She was gorgeous!



Bride, Dina, and her Dad



Wowzers! From the ceremony, we headed inside for a quick break while the others took pictures. We had the best time being silly and eating random appetizers.



Mickey and the Castle cut-outs



Tic-Mickey-Toe

And then there was the reception. It was an Alice themed roomed. We had a nummy dinner of like five courses - including this fantastic one:



The shoe! With raspberry sorbet!



Can you tell whose crazy? Hee hee.
Me, Cassie, Mad Hatter, and LaShan





Thad being silly and trying on the giant hat.
(It probably would have fit my Mother's head. Hahahaha.)



LaShan with the bride!

It's always fun to have friends visit - and even better when you get to do something memorable with them. I was super excited about the wedding and was so happy to go. I guess that's one big positive about living in Florida; everyone always comes to visit!

No comments: