Monday, January 24

Book List 2010

Every new year I do my book list of the previous year.

I love to read, and it makes me feel great accomplishment to see how many books I've added to my list.

Here goes:

Books I've Read...
Spider Bones, Kathy Reichs
Mona Lisa Smile, Deborah Chiel
Deliver Us From Evil, David Baldacci
Mini Shopaholic, Sophie Kinsella
Last Night at Chateau Marmont, Lauren Weisberger
I am the cheese, Robert Cormier
Fly Away Home, Jennifer Weiner
The Help, Kathryn Stockett
The Heritic Queen, Michelle Moran
Scarpetta Factor, Patricia Cornwell
Invisible Prey, John Sanford
Mind Prey, John Sanford
Nefertiti, Michelle Moran
Sizzling Sixteen, Janet Evanovitch
The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, Steig Larsson
Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier
SuperFreakanomics, Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
The White Queen, Phillippa Gregory
The Girl who Played with Fire, Steig Larsson
I, Alex Cross, James Patterson
Storm Prey, John Sanford
Rough Country, John Sanford
Knit the Season, Kate Jacobs
Nanny Returns, Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Freakanomics, Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
True Blue, David Baldacci
Winter Prey, John Sanford
Children of God, Mary Doria Russell
9 Dragons, Michael Connelly
Best Friends Forever, Jennifer Weiner
Sudden Prey, John Sanford
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Steig Larsson

Books I've Listened To...
Dracula, Bram Stoker
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Seth Grahame-Smith
A Walk in the Woods, Bill Bryson
World Without End, Ken Follett
Pillars of the Earth, Ken Follett
Alex Cross' Trial, James Patterson
Silent Prey, John Sanford
Around the World in 80 Days, Jules Verne

Over all, I'd say my favorite this year would be Remarkable Creatures - I highly recommend it. I love books that are a bit different than the every day book. Plus I love archeology. My favorite listening books were the Ken Follett ones, though they took forever to finish. They were like 36 CDs each and took a couple of months and some trips up to South Carolina to finish. I will probably read them one day. Also, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter was a great book. Can't wait for it to become a movie. Next year!

No comments: