Tuesday, July 28

Playlist at the Concert

While listening to the incredible concert at the Gorge, I would quickly text a note on my phone to remember which songs were played and it what order. I think I was driving my sister crazy (because of the uber bright screen my phone has), but I did it anyway.

Here was the list of songs.

1. Violet Hill
2. Clocks
3. In My Place
4. Yellow
5. Yes
6. Cemeteries Of London
7. 42
8. Fix You
9. Strawberry Swing
10. Where Do You Go
11. Oh Brother
12. Hardest Park
13. Viva la Vida
14. Lost!
15. Green Eyes
16. Billy Jean
17. Open Up Your Eyes
18. Lovers in Japan
19. Death and All His Friends
20. Scientist

I've tried to come up with the actual name for the song and not the name I made up, but it's hard to remember what I was thinking at the time and it's hard to do so without the music next to me (it's on my computer at home). Might change this... but you'll never know!

Our new favorite song to listen to is Strawberry Swing (from the newest album).

Thought I'd put the video up to share. Click here and enjoy.

No comments: