Tuesday, November 3

A Halloween Wedding: Part I

Wedding night - Halloween.

In true tradition, we decided to dress up for Halloween. Dru and my Dad (I think) came up with a fantastic idea for a costume.

Cheerleaders.

I think in our minds, the guys would have worn short skirts and bloomers, but it was too expensive and too scary. Image my father in those. Or Darin even - and he's got some nice legs...





I even put blue eyeshadow and blush on everyone. We looked great!

The wedding took place on the beach across from the resort - easy easy! My cousins and family set up the place (while we took naps, oops) and did a fantastic job. Everything was beautiful!



The 'reception' area. The ceremony was in the back.



On the chairs!



My cousin Jill and baby D. walking up the aisle



Gorgeous sunset.

We were semi-worried that the weather was going to be just plain awful. It was cloudy and rainy all day long. And chilly (like 45 degrees people, this was cold for FL).

When we got there you could tell the sunset was going to make everything worthwhile.

So perfect. Beautiful. Warm. Magical.

More too come - Part II later.

No comments: