Sunday, November 29

The Newest Addition

In the early morning (and I mean early) of Thursday November 19, 2009 - someone super special was born: Miss S. She was over eight pounds. And she was so sweet. Small, yet big. Fragile, yet we didn't break her. Phew!

Our very good friends had their baby girl a week and a half ago. Mike and Carrie have been with us though many wonderful memories, and I was so happy to be able to congratulate them on their new baby girl.

We went over when she was four days old to check her out.

Here's what awaited us:





Actually, kind of scary in a cute way.

And then Mike gave S. to Darin to hold - he had never held a baby so little before. It was sweet. Pure and simple.



The baby girl and gentle Darin.

And I swear I held her. There just weren't any pictures.



And then it was feeding time, Darin was scared, and hid in the hallway while Carrie was breast-feeding. Hee hee.



Chillin'.



The proud Mama.

It was truly wonderful to be able to experience this moment with our friends - I know I will always have these fond times in my heart, cherishing them forever.

Congrats Carrie and Mike.

No comments: