Sunday, January 31

Faucets in Time

I guess it's the new years that gets you to do things that you keep putting off. I wonder how long this extraordinary phenomenon happens?

We for me, it's fixing up the house. Selling stuff we don't need/want. Getting rid of clothes that we never wear. And cleaning.

One main fix-up was the faucets in the bathroom. I have been complaining about them for ages. I didn't realize it was so easy to change until my dad did them in the old house. If he can do something, anyone can.

I am joking. Totally. He's actually quite handy - I just didn't realize you just had to go get the things and then put them in. And it would be done. Simple!

Darin actually decided to make this his project. Hurray! He went out and got all of the stuff and put them in next weekend. With a little help from me. Support from Jake. And a space heater to keep him warm (this was during the cold spell here in Florida).



Cramped space...

And they turned out great!



Before.



After.



Before.



After.

Aren't they perdy?

No comments: