Sunday, November 9

UCF versus...

Yesterday we went with friends to the UCF vs Southern Mississippi football game.

(I knew who they were playing, just didn't care much. Sorry guys. It's only if/when they play Tulsa...)

Anyways, Kerry (the roommate), Al (Darin/my friend, but Darin's tennis buddy of recent), Brad and Karen, and Dan, Angela, H., and C. came along for the fun. Actually they all came to tailgate and drink beer.

Or that's my opinion anyways.



Kerry, Del, Al.
(I'm standing on my tip-toes - I'm not that tall...)

I went for the ice cream.



It's called Maggie Moos. How cute?!
(That's my fake smile.)

Now it was super hot yesterday. Okay, not too hot - but I had for some reason worn jeans? Don't know why... it was a beautiful day though and we all had a really great time.



How gorgeous?



Kerry, Al, Darin watching the game.
(And he's all mine.)

We were with the normal crowd Darin, Dan, Angela, and others have been sitting with for a long time now. (This was UCF's second season at their new football stadium, and everyone got seats together from before.) It's always nice because we see the same people!



Angela and C.

I got to finally hang out with Dan and Angela and the girls - H. (who's almost 3) and C. (who's almost 18 months, and who Darin and I met for the first time when she was four hours old...). We hadn't seen them in awhile and it was so fun to see them!



Here's Karen and Brad.
They were in front of us - but we tailgated with them at their car.



The whole family - Angela, Dan, H., and C.
The girls were so well behaved. It was crazy!



The moon. Can you see it?

Overall the night was fun. We left early, but that's fine. It will be our last football game this season - or mine actually - so, I'm glad I went.

That's all she wrote!

No comments: