Tuesday, February 10

Bridal Shower, Take Two

After I opened presents, some of the important ladies in Darin and my life were asked to participate in a fun Bridal Shower game. It was uber fun. Ha. And I wasn't the one being embarrassed.

Mom, Carol (Darin's mother), Margie (my 'second' Mom and KC's Mom), and Daryl (Courtney's Mom, Mike - Darin's best friend's Mom, Carries MIL, and Darin's 'second' Mom) were the brides.



Daryl's Group:
Kucku, Courtney, and Becky



Watching the Show
Janice, Cathy, Del, Maggie, and DJ

First there was my Mother. She was doing some sort of dance, the shag? I don't know. Nobody really knew...



Headband and all.

Then there was Carol. She was the most graceful of the bunch. And had real flowers. Also, if you look really hard you can see the spaghetti straps. Sigh.



Look at those gloves?!

Next was Margie. I personally liked her outfit the best - really because of the top criss-cross pattern. It was very classy.



Margie with her haute couture TP

And last, but NOT least, was Daryl. She kind of was having a hard time walking as she was in a walking cast and kept tripping on her dress hem. So she decided to just do a strip tease!



Only the top left!



Aren't they beautiful!
They all just looked so happy.

It was an excellent way to end a fantastic party. Thanks for the fun memories - and pictures to boot.

No comments: