Thursday, February 12

The Last Night Out - The Women are almost Gone

Last post about the terrific Bridal Shower/Bachlorette Party weekend.

On Monday night we took the last of them out for some good fish in the Cape. Darin and I live about 30 minutes from Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach. If you like fish, it's a great place to live... drool.

Took them to our favorite place there - Rustys. It was a perfect way to end a great week (if I don't say so myself.)

Took pictures of us each individually. Don't know why I didn't take any of us as a group... Thought they were cute so I decided to post about it!

They left the next day, and Darin was once again Man of the House.



Mom with coconut shrimp



Margie with fried shrimp



Dru with jerk chicken. She doesn't eat fish.



I got shrimp scampi. It was good. Very good.



Darin with grouper fingers

Sorry this was a kind of boring post, but wanted to show pictures for my mom so she would remember we live less than thirty minutes from fresh fish. And this would make her want to visit more. (Same with Margie, though she lives pretty close to fresh fish too - but she gets to see Jake too. So...) Maybe next time they'll bring along some men for Darin to bond with. :)

No comments: