Wednesday, December 23

Holiday and Memories

Wanted to send a quick post wishing everyone a Happy Holiday! I will work hard on getting the last two week's blogs together when we are in Seattle relaxing and over eating.

Looking forward to a nice break from work. And reading a lot of books. And opening presents. And (just a little) trying snowboarding again. And snuggling with Cricket. And my sister (like she'd ever let me do that).

It's nice to have a place to visit for the holidays because traveling makes a vacation (from work especially) a real vacation. I have to admit I think it would be pretty boring to visit family in the same town as you every holiday. Thankfully we will never have that problem as our families live on both sides of the country. It's a good thing!

So Merry Christmas and please await many fun and exciting posts.

No comments: