Monday, December 28

Tropicana and Football

After dinner in Tampa with the family (on the 19th), Darin and I headed to St. Pete to join some friends for the UCF Bowl game. They were playing Rutgers in the Tropicana Bowl. I think. Not sure sure, but I'm probably right.

We went down to Tropicana Field (where this team played) - very strange to play football in an indoor baseball stadium. But we had a lot of fun.



The boys, gitty.



Brad and I. We were drinking, okay?



Inside. We were on the third base line. And in the end zone.
I decided I don't like end zone seats.

We left early, I know shame on us, because UCF was down and we had a long drive home. On the way out of the stadium we took the best obscene/fantastic picture that I think we have ever taken.



Pretty fantastic, aye?

And though UCF lost, we had a great time in tiny seats in the air conditioned area drinking beer and eating tasty pretzels.

No comments: