Sunday, December 27

Tampa X-Mas

This year for Christmas instead of going to Darin's parent's house, we all traveled to Tampa to be with the Tampa crowd. DJ worked very hard this season and deserved to have us come to her! Plus it's always fun to visit them and see what great stuff they serve us to eat!

We got there in the afternoon and talked and talked...

and I took very random pictures:



Me with beer. Why'd I take this? It's not very festive.



B. staring into space. Again, why?



And then a crazy picture of S.
He's definitely letting his personality shine through more and more!



Darin being grumpy because he sat at the adult table.
Ha.



Green jello stuff that was fantastic.
We also had spaghetti lasagna? Spaghetti pie?
It was good.

Dinner was very good. I am now thinking how the picture of the green stuff looks and how I should make it for myself to eat. But then I would probably eat all of it and then never want to eat it again (though I have to admit, that's never really stopped me before). Maybe next week?

After dinner, we got together and opened some quick presents! The kids were trying to figure out what everything was by checking all of the packages out. It was very entertaining! (And I totally pictured Darin doing it as a small child as well, though I think he, Diana, and Kevin were a lot sneakier.)



Peeking.



The best picture of the evening.
Understand why we thought it was funny?

And that was that. It's always fun to do different things during the holidays. Maybe next year we can go swimming. Sounds great to me!

No comments: