Monday, December 7

A Simple Day of Jake

I was in a cleaning frenzy on Sunday. Had to clean. Clean. Clean!

Jake would just follow me around the house, probably thinking that I should just sit down so that he could relax and take a nap.

He was a sleepy boy.

I was doing a lot of laundry and happened to put the dry and warm towels on the couch to fold.

And it was a bit chilly this weekend.

So up Jake went.



They were very warm and toasty, I have to admit. I think he would have been happier if I would have put a few of them on top of him...

Then I picked him up off the couch to fold the towels, went to do something else.

And came back to this:


The one brown towel was separated because it's a guest towel (the greens and white are Darin and my towels).

And Jake got his way, once again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Jake getting fatter??

The Writer said...

Yes, Jake is a pudge. He is currently on a diet. He gets a lot of biscuits from the golfers, so he gained like 6 lbs. But he's already lost 1 lb!

He's getting a lot of carrots.