Friday, March 19

B-Balling

We finally made it to a UCF basketball game - it's sad really how I used to go to all of the Tulsa basketball and Clemson football games, yet can't really get to the UCF ones at all.

But we went.

Met some friends (Malita and Matt) out for dinner at H@ulihans - woo hoo, Ladies Night on Thursdays and I got free all you could drink Long Islands (which was only two, thank you) - and then went to the game. They had season tickets so we scalped ours (oh yeah!) and got front row on the same side as them but different corner.

UCF ended up losing. But that's okay. It was fun and we were right in the action.



They played ECU.



Yikes. Super clear photo. How'd I do that?



I decided to share the bad pic of the two of us.

I kept forgetting my beloved camera at home and was forced to us my phone camera (which was actually pretty good - 3MP, better than my first digital in 2001!). And I have to stick my hand out to take the picture, and I'm shaky, so the photos tend to not be very good. Darin took this one.

I was meaning that I look awful in the photo. Maybe it was the two LIITs. Oops.

No comments: