Saturday, March 20

Bowling P.R.O.

I'm sitting here trying to think of something clever for P.R.O. to stand for.

Pretty Random O.

What the heck are some nouns that begin with the letter O? Orphan. Oreo (I think it's because I want chocolate). Oklahoma. Orange.

I am left at a blank.

***

We went bowling with some friends a week or so ago, it was fun. This post is not about that. This post was/is 100% about my bowling score.

I got a turkey.



In the last frame. (Which I have done before, I do believe).

I called to tell my Dad what I did (you have to share bowling scores with fathers, it's what you do) and he was interested in my final score. Sigh. If you look above it was 95. Oops.

I told him and he laughed at me. Mean father. :)

We were bad bowlers. Darin was even bad (he's freakishly good at bowling with his own ball). And I came in second. Go Del.

No comments: