Tuesday, March 30

Slightly Nerve-racking

We finally had time to spend outside on Saturday.

The bushes and trees were having growing spurts.

Yikes.

Ended up hedging like crazy and making everything look nice - except for flowers. Not sure if we'll do those this year because they tend to just die in our no-sunshine yard.

But while racking up the leaves, I found this little guy.







He/she wasn't our usual black snake - we liked him a lot and got excited to see him.

This sucker was something different. He/she was staring at me. I left it alone and went to find Darin to show him. The snake was very pretty.

Wanted to share. I'll try to get a picture of him/her next time.

(We haven't named it yet. If we see him/her again, we will give it a name and gender.)

1 comment:

DEP said...

He's cute! Looks like a Fred to me... :)