Friday, October 31

Happy Howl-o-ween

Well, Darin and I are sitting here waiting for the last of the trick-or-treaters. Kids started coming about 7 pm, and I'm hoping for some more.

(I bought a lot of candy because I felt guilty about running out last year.)

I took some pictures.

(Of course.)

I hope you enjoy.



The candy.

I chose kit-kats and chocolate with almonds. I couldn't find the snickers. I totally miss going out and getting a wide variety of chocolate. We're just stuck with these two.



The greeter.



He's a shark.
(But not a very happy shark.)



Much better.
(Ski Patrol Dog Rescue.)



I'm a Lady Bug.



The Killer Lady Bug
(Watch out Jake.)

It was so fun to watch the kids - but man were they greedy. We had to move the candy up off the floor because they were reaching into the container to get more! How crazy is that?! No cute political outfits; I was waiting though. :(

Lots of princesses, witches, karate people, etc.

I was pretty proud of my lady bug outfit. Last year I think I was a bunny.

Hope you had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was fabulous! so you got two costumes for Jake? what a lucky boy!