Monday, October 27

Scary Night: HHN

Last Wednesday, my friends from work Janice and Tony joined Darin and me on a wicked scary adventure at Halloween Horror Nights. Ohhh, scary.

Ended up getting there (Universal) early for some food/drinks - went to Margaritaville for a margarita. obviously. And then headed out to the park.


Ahh. Margaritas.

For some reason (Darin and Tony's fault, I believe) we decided to go on the new Simpsons Ride. Bad idea. Though I have to say that we had a good time standing in line and looking at all of the cool Simpsons stuff.



Waitin' in line.

I didn't feel too good after the ride. We went over to watch the Bill and Ted's Scary Halloween thing (that is definitely not the name of it... it had something to do with Hellboy. And was strange. Political stuff, and random other stuff.) Then went to wait in line for our first haunted house.

Side note: Do people know what HHNs was? Most Orlando people hopefully do. Basically, Universal Studios took their back stages and transformed them into haunted houses. Maybe like eight total? And in the park there were only certain rides open. And when you walk around, there were all of these dressed up zombie/crazy chainsaw/ghosts/etc people walking around trying to scare the bejesus out of you. It's fun. Oh, and alcohol was served. Alcohol = better zombies.

Back to the story - went to wait in line and I guess I turned green. It was a combination of a top shelf margarita, fish tacos (bad bad), and the Simpsons ride.

Ralph.

Ended up leaving Janice and Tony and going to the First Aid area. I honestly was afraid that I'd end up throwing up on some poor zombie. Ick.

Darin was a sweetie and took me. And made me lay down. I didn't want him to lose out on the fun night, so he ended up going on some rides while I rested.



Poor Del.

(I think the pepto bismol did wonders.)

About an hour and a half later, after some hot chocolate from Starbucks (inside Universal. really.), we met up with Janice and Tony and went to some houses.

So fun.

Well, some of them were. Some were stupid. Most were cool.

I end up laughing a lot because I think it's so funny. We all each screamed at least once from someone popping out on us or coming after us with a chain saw.


Janice and Tony with Jaws.



Del and Darin with Jaws.

Good times.

Must. Go. Next. Year.

On a sad note, we did not hear the Monster Mash once. It was sad.

The end.

No comments: