Thursday, October 16

Urban Dictionary - It's all in a Name

My friend Kara did this today and I thought I'd give it a try...

If you go to Urban Dictionary and type in your first name in the box above:

Del -

1. "A very sexy, witty, and entertaining individual" - hmm. Is that not the best description of me? I don't really see myself using those adjectives, but what can I say. I can be entertaining though...

2. "Ruler of the free world" - Not yet. Still working on it. (Also, I am not old enough to run.)

3. "Part of the Alfredian language". Riiight.

4. "Del the funky homosapien". Heard that before. I AM funky, yo.

5. "Derived from the Welsh for sweet or cute. Used to describe someone or something that is quite cute". This is my favorite. Aren't I quite cute? I'm not. I don't think I've ever been described as cute. Maybe when I was little? Hmm.

Darin's turn -

1. "Tough guy". Ahh.

2. "One who can't finish watching the movie Congo because he cries". How awesome! I wonder where this one came from.

3. "a pimp by blood, not relation". I don't even know how to comment.

4. "a grown ass man". What? Like an adult who is an 'ass' man as apposed to a 'legs' man? Or Someone who has a pronounced butt? Darin really isn't either. Or at least I don't think he is.

And just for fun, my sister Dru -
(whose birthday was yesterday!)

1. "adjective describing one as: courageous, heroic, maliciously sly, witty, funny, outrageously good looking, OUTRAGEOUSLY good looking, apparently god's gift to the world". Ahh. I totally didn't make that up. The others are not appropriate for blog.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

KaritaG said...

Aren't they funny?! I was like, wow, I am so out of the loop, this never would have occurred to me if someone wouldn't have told me!

Anonymous said...

Well, here are mine. I don't think they quite fit, tho, particularly since I am not so well endowed nor do I have blonde hair.... oh, well...

1. Diana
A girl with big boobs and an ass, usually blonde, great in bed, and although may seem stupid at times, is very intelligent, although she herself may not realize it.
"Hey, wutcha doing tonight?"
"haha, i got myself a Diana!"
"Niiice!!"

2. Diana
somebody who extremly good looking and usually goes to a weird type of school (eg. a private school with boys and girls). a diana ALWAYS has loads of friends and bestie who knows her exreeeemly well. also has beautiful blonde hair which looks great in any other colour because it always shines, too. likes rock, metal, and many other......stuff and is occasionally obsessed with making earrings... unlike her earlier days when she was ALWAYS obsessed with making earrings. PLUS dianas most commonly have purple rooms and are way more awesome than ALL of you!
Guy 1: hey you see that girl over there?
Guy 2: the hot one with the awesomly shiney hair listening to her iPod? with the black top??
Guy 1: yeh her, thats Diana
Guy 2: damn shes beautiful!!
Bestie: back off you perverted freaks why dont you go look at eachother instead of staring at people who are WAAAY out of your league, JEEZ!
Guy 1&2: aaarrrrghh help scary hot chick!! run away!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not posting the more obscene definitions (all of which are true, of course). I was named after a penthouse centerfold, you know...