Tuesday, September 29

Oh Baby Baby

Went to my second baby shower ever on Saturday.

To the great Carrie G. - very good friend, St. Louis native, Florida State alum (yak), and mother-to-be.

We all met up at her SILs house in Kissimmee (crazy far away from where I live, sort of), and just celebrated together with memories (I guess she was like 5 weeks late) and stories, opening presents, and eating wonderful food!



The cake. Very good.



Carrie opening presents - can you see them all?



This was so cool and creative.
Just a whole bunch of outfits strung together on a clothes line.
They just kept coming and coming...



Diana and I.
(Trying to figure out what everything was for.)



The beautiful quilt from Carrie's mother.
Ahh hem.



Big Boy D keeping us entertained.

Carrie spent a long time opening presents - she's very blessed with all these incredible gifts. I have to admit I was sad not to have any games or such, I was gearing up for some. I think I could have done better on ultrasound pictures if given a chance.



Carrie's Family
(Courtney, Carrie's Mom, Carrie, Kristin, Katie, Daryl, and Angie)



The girls:
Del, D., Cherrah, Carrie, Alisa, Becky

Fun times. And now I want some cake.

No comments: