Monday, September 21

Painting Perfection

I was a very evil friend and made people paint pottery for my birthday celebration. You might not think it sounds that evil, but it was. I thought it would be fun to try something new - and everyone did have fun.

We went here - good times. And it was open late - until midnight. And a lot of other random people were there on a Saturday night after 8 pm.

People picked what they wanted to paint - and went crazy.



Anu.



Renee (Janice's high school friend), Tony, and Suzanne.



Anu and Kucku. They're concentrating.



The artist of the group.



Darin and me
(With my new shirt on!)

I think deep down inside, everyone had a great time. It was nice to be able to talk to everyone and concentration on what you were doing. And we were all very creative. I was so happy that we did something different! And my plate came out great if I don't say so myself. I'll take more pictures after they're fired.

When we were done, we wound up going here because the bar across the street was so loud. Like you couldn't even talk to someone standing right next to you.

And I got one of these:



Mmmm. Guinness.

And I had to put this cute picture of Suzanne up - she always is drinking her sweet tea!



Suz.

And that's that. Follow up pictures to come!

No comments: