Monday, September 7

The weekend sans Darin

On this past weekend while Darin was off on a 'boys trip', I got to spend some time with friends; eating, watching TV, going to the beach, and just relaxing.

Friday night, I volunteered and Darin headed off to Homosassa with some friends to go scallop hunting and fishing. Saturday I had to work for a bit, but met my friends Kucku and Anupama out for lunch at one of my favorite restaurants.



Free ice cream.
(Anu and Kucku's arms.)


Now I was supposed to go and visit Kucku up at UF (Gainesville), but there was a football game going on and there was no way that I was going to drive up there with all of those crazy football fans. No-sir-ee. So she came down here. Hurray!.

And then I made them go shopping. Not like twist-your-arm make, but pretty close to that. I found this fun little dog thing here. Cute and on sale!





Jake was a bit scared. He's wimpy.

Kucku stayed overnight - we had dinner (pizza!) and watch The West Wing. I love that show. Well, we both do. It's fun to be excited about watching a show you've seen over and over and over again!

Sunday we headed off to the beach. Again.

Are you getting sick of my pictures of the ocean?







We got some sunshine, had fresh grouper for lunch, and then headed home.

What a great way to spend the weekend!

No comments: