Wednesday, August 6

Some Wedding Stuff

Was talking on the phone to my good friend LaShan (see you soon!) and realized I didn't have wedding stuff on the wedding blog.

Oops.

First things first, we have a date - March 14, 2009. Hurray!

Second, we are getting married at First Congregational Church of Winter Park (FCC). I was raised/confirmed in this type of church and when we decided we wanted to get married in a church, we started going here to check it out. And like it. The ministers are good people and funny. (This is important to us.) And we like them!

Third, our reception is going to be in Baldwin Park in Grace Hopper Hall. We really are excited to have such a nice place - though I must admit I'm a little afraid of the pool being in such close proximity as the reception. Darin is mean. As are some of his friends (I'm talking about mean Mike who threw me in the pool once at his parents house on the pool cleaner thing. With my clothes on.)

I'll update more as soon as I know more to update. Hmm.

2 comments:

KaritaG said...

I, personally, think the close proximity of the pool sounds fun. Good photo opp, maybe! Yay! I am so glad you are blogging!

Unknown said...

Mike says it wasn't being mean rather initation. :) You know he cares for you Del. But you didn't mention the pool, now he has that light bulb going off in his head. Kidding, he knows better.