Wednesday, August 20

Wine Down Wednesday

After work, a group of us (women from work) took out one of our colleagues, Yifan, to Urban Flats for Wine-Down Wednesday. For twelve bucks you get all the wine (six types) and flats you can eat. We had pasta salad, regular salad, and flats (which are like wimpy pizzas, but good. And they normally have strange things on them like pears/Gorgonzola/feta cheese/shrimp/etc.)

Now this is my type of place!



That there is Yifan with a Lady Godiva Martini

Thought I'd share with you the great relationships I have formed with my co-workers from my new job (it's been over a year now for me there). I work with such nice and friendly people, and I am so grateful to enjoy what I do as well as the people I work with. (Side note, I DO still miss my old co-workers, but they all know that.)



The "girls" (L to R): Kara, Olga, Gabby, Yifan, me, Tenekua, Ayesha, and Janice

"The girls" went out becuase Yifan is moving back to China next Monday - she will be missed.

End note: the next time we go to Wine-Down Wednesday, I might try a Lady Godiva Martini. Numm.

1 comment:

KaritaG said...

OMG I wish we had a happy hour deal like that around here! That sounds awesome. And? A Lady Godvia Martini sounds a lot like a black forest martini, LOL! YUM!! I miss happy hour with you.