Friday, September 19

South Carolina Visit: Day Five

The day we returned to reality.

(And also my 28th birthday, I might add.)

We got up, cleaned the house a bit, and left to hit Atlanta about 10 ish. Didn't get any traffic basically the whole day - probably because it was Tuesday.

I really wanted to stop at Atlanta Underground because I swear they used to have a Cafe du Monde... but I think it's gone. Glad we didn't stop.

We were making good time so decided to go to Cracker Barrel for some Del's-birthday lunch, not really. But it sounded good and WAS good. (I always get the same thing. Dru do you know what it is? Chicken dumplings, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, and corn. Starch. Good tasty starch.)

By the way: driving 9 hours in your car on your birthday was not fun.

Got home around 6 pm: Darin went to get a cute bear/monkey for me and some cheesecake.

And he sang me happy birthday.

He's sweet like that.

And that was that. (Birthday celebration to come.)

No comments: