Tuesday, April 21

Corporate Run: 5K with Coworkers!

On Thursday the 16th, somehow I persuaded some of my coworkers (and Darin) to join me in the 15th Annual Corporate Run. Some times I can't figure out why I do things - like tell people that my company should get some people together and run around downtown Orlando.



Before.
L to R: Bill, Tony, Silvija, Stephan, Tenekua, Ayesha
Del, Darin, Inderpal

Fun?!

It was, I have to admit. Though I had my normal 'I can't do this' phase whenever I even think about running over 3 miles, I got through. Overall, we all had a great time and enjoyed participating in this terrific event.

We drove there together - and ran separately. There were nice of us in total including Darin and Stephan, a woman I work with's son. I was actually expecting more people to sign up, but I think people were a little intimidated by the whole thing. I didn't realize that a lot of people walked it... oh well. We'll definitely be doing it next year.



After! We look h.o.t.

Afterward we went to Chili's to celebrate and have margaritas! It's where a lot of us normally go for after work get-togethers. Nothing like buy one get one frees!



Silvija, Tenekua, and I wanting drinks.



Who can we attack and steal their table?
Bill and Darin

We were feeling better once we sat down and ordered our dinner and some chips and queso.



Bill and Stephan. Stephan hero worshiped the guys.



Trying to be macho?
Tony and Darin



White teeth. Yikes.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I didn't even realize you were both there! My company went as well (and we brought dinner and beer for after we were done - major incentive for everyone to finish! :) It was a great but crazy run!
Diana