Sunday, April 5

Rewind - Back to the Beginning: Rehearsal

Let's see, where was I. Oh yeah - I decided it would be easier from here on out to go in normal order. I didn't want to show the 'good' pictures without working up to them!

The rehearsal day was a good day - that morning was a little stressful because we did the flowers all of ourselves. I had ordered 200 roses, 80 spray roses, and greens online because it was way cheaper, and I like to think I know creative people.

Well I do.

Thank you everyone who helped - you know who you were. I can't believe the flowers came out the way they did - we should become professional florists! While we were busy doing that (there were like ten people at least helping), the boys went golfing. It was really very funny because there were two Bills and three Bobs.

I don't currently have any pictures of us making the flowers. I'm going to have to ask around and get some - then I will post. Just take my word for it, they were gorgeous!

After that, Dru, KC, Melissa, Julie, and I went to get our feet and hands done. Snazzy. I got bright red for my cute toes. (I like to think I have cute toes, don't you know.) Dru had set this up and got all of my favorite foods and drinks... thanks! It turned out to be relaxing - wasn't sure I'd be able to relax on such a crazy day.



Julie and Del

And then we all met up at the church.

To practice...


Dru and KC - love this picture!



Now, who was in charge?



Peggy Duck. :)
We love Peggie to pieces - she always wears fantastic hats.

We were busy getting people set in place, while others were goofing around...



How cute was this?



Ahh. My bouquet of bows!

The whole rehearsal was very simple. We were so grateful to have Peggie help us - she's the wedding coordinator at our church and has grown into being a very good friend. One of the many reason we were married at FCC and became members.

Now, off to the Pub!

No comments: