Wednesday, April 15

Wedding and the Reception

I'm not really even sure how to start this...

First of all without all of the help and support, Darin and I wouldn't have been able to pull this day off. It turned out incredible. I can't think of a single thing that went wrong all day.

It just all worked out. And was perfect. Thanks to everyone!

***

I am just going to post a whole bunch of pictures. I'll try to keep my stupid comments to a minimum. :)



Alter Flowers.
(Created by some wonderful women who care for me greatly)



Margie helping with my button.
It was very special. Loved it.



Melissa and Julie, ready to go



Look at those beautiful smiles...



My Father and I, walking down the aisle.



Margie and Bob, my second parents, read a great poem

***

Formal Pictures:



Brad, Dan, Mike, Kevin, Darin, Del, Dru, KC, Julie, and Melissa
We were gorgeous!



Who was that handsome devil?



Those boys.



Beautiful! Absolutely amazing.



Strong women.



The E's



Awww.



Stupid fake smiles. One of my favorites.



Another favorite.
Just love the colors.



Another. Keeper, definitely.

***

The Reception:


Let's get this party started!



How awesome was this? They tangoed in!



Father/Daughter Dance.
My Dad picked it out himself and it was very cute surprise.
Billy Joel's "Just The Way You Are"



Mother/Son
Michael Buble's "Everything"



Cutting the cake.
We had a mini-cake and then strawberry shortcake
for everyone else. So good. Drool.



Angela, Jim, and Kevin



Folks dancin'



Darin and Brad. Those tall fools.



Darin, Del, Diana, and Goestov.
Love you guys!



Dance CIRCLE.



Carrie with a sparkler.
We 'ran' 'through' them on our way out to the car!

That will be all for right now. I am pictured out! Will add more soon!

No comments: