Friday, September 17

Random Ramblings

This week has been busy. (It was my birthday week in case you didn't know.)

Updates?!

Darin made a wonderful meal last Monday night - chicken pomodoro. It was supposed to include angel hair pasta but upon cooking ours and then straining it, we realized there were little pepper specks all over it. Bugs. Gross. Ended up having to use the macaroni from our mac & cheese container.

We have been currently obsessed with McDon@lds cheeseburgers. I blame the Doritos chips. Guess it's alright as we eat only one of them each and do NOT share with the dog. (Almost got him one - and I think Darin would have if I wasn't in the car!)

Had a big presentation for our journal club here at work on Tuesday. This one was the second one I've done for my company, and I was much more relaxed this time around. The first presentation was on a couple of papers on an immunology subject. Giving this made me very nervous because I am not a 'trained' immunologist - and most of my coworkers are. Yikes. But I felt as though I did a good job, so was feeling pretty good about my second presentation which was on this. And in this instance I actually knew what I was talking about. Amazing?

That's it. Nothing too exciting!

No comments: