Friday, September 17

The Real Deal

Birthday blog.

I have a lot of older pictures/fun times to talk about, but this has been on my mind this morning because my desk decorations were hard to explain to people last night as I told them about my birthday day.

Here was the story:

I walked into the office and saw streamers coming down from the ceiling. I was thinking my coworkers were going to do something for my birthday, but I wasn't thinking it would be so extravagant!

And there were balloons too. 30th Birthday Balloons!





Black streamers were everywhere!



Black tarp paper - around everything!
My whole desk was completely covered.



Glitter stars (for some much needed color)!

It was funny. And awesome. I guess overall it's a nice feeling to have people remember you on your birthday. And make it special.

I received birthday treats too. Rice crispy treats (my favorite), fantastic chocolate cake (see below), and ice cream cake too!



And poor Uncle Sam. He got it bad too. They mummified him - though we kind of think he looks like a ninja. Ninja Uncle Sam. With guitar.





With my birthday tiara (which I wore out for lunch)!

And then after all that - I got some beautiful flowers delivered from my sister! Aww!





And though she didn't pick out the exact colors, I'd say she got it right (Go Clemson!). They were gorgeous - purple, fuchsia, and bring orange. Loved them!

It was a wonderful birthday - made special my my family, friends, and coworkers!

No comments: