Wednesday, September 1

What have we been up to?

We've been packing - because we're moving.

I guess (or assume) that most of you already know this. But we have been having a pretty hectic week (with packing/going through stuff/work/friends visiting), but we are getting very excited for this big day to happen.







And there is crap everywhere - it's amazing really how much stuff we have accumulated over the three years we've lived here (and I guess all of the other places we've lived). We decided to really try to go through everything and get rid of the "stuff". We both really don't like having all of this stuff, so I guess that's a good thing!

Jake got to join in the fun too when I found a box of his 'old' babies - I say 'old' because they are really the ones who are dead, need to be stitched-up, or thrown away. It's hard to throw away a good loved toy.







Happy Jake!

More news to follow.

No comments: