Friday, August 7

Artsy Smartsy

So I'm taking an art class.

I know, I know. I'm not really what you would call an 'artsy' person, though I do like to take pictures and display them all over my house.

I really have an unusual liking to painting walls in houses. Think big canvas.

But, this isn't your run-of-the-mill art class (no drawing for me, phh). This is beginning wheel throwing.

Hurray! I'm very excited.

Darin just finished the Intro to Drawing/Painting class at our community art center and had a really good time learning what was what. Initially he thought he'd enjoy watercolors, but he found acrylics were more to his liking. :) We will get him some supplies now so he can become a famous painter and quit science.

A girl can dream, right?

I'll keep you updated on what I make. And I'll post pictures if I'm brave enough to share. I start in three weeks! Can't wait.

No comments: