Thursday, August 13

Oh the weather outside in frightful

Is that how the song goes? I am not in the mood to google it.

Our summertime weather has always been crazy. Wanted to share some pictures from the last two weeks. We had storms rolling in every night just about the time I was driving home from work.

Ended up getting just about as much water as we did when Fay decided to stop by last summer.



Evil storm. Right outside my office.

And then after I drive home and have to run inside and get soaked, the rain will stop. And I'll see this:



From back patio at home

It's annoying. But I do have to say I am very comfortable driving in the rain.

There really is nothing like a Florida rain shower. They're impressive.

And. And. And.

Then we can't work outside because it's too wet. And there might be mosquitoes. And it actually still will be raining off and on. And we get nothing done outside on the week days. And then on the weekends when we want to do nothing, this happens:



Sunshine.

And there is nothing like the Florida sunshine.

:)

No comments: