Thursday, August 13

Fondue, I love you

Finally got together with our very good friends Dan and Angela on Saturday night.



Dan and Angela



Del and Darin

For fondue baby.

I love fondue. A lot. It's probably one of my favorite types of cuisine to eat and to share with others. I think just because I get so happy from seeing a big bowl of cheese.



The Beer Cheese



Happy Del

Doesn't cheese just make you happy?

We had a good time eating and chit-chatting. Their girls, H. and C., are growing up and are becoming funny. It's nice to hear all about them, how they're mimicking their parents, and growing up.

Good evening all together.

I think it was the chocolate that made us a bit too full. I was so stuffed, yet I still couldn't resist the dessert.



Ying and Yang - Dark and Milk chocolate



Darin's candle. No singing, shucks.

Nobody was too crazy with the chocolate. Like sticking your head in and licking the bowl clean. Had to keep an eye on Darin and Dan though. They do like their chocolate.



Beware the fork-thingy.

After fondue, we went to check out Carl@s n' Charlies. They have a new one here near Lake Mary - crazy place. They go around with a bottle of alcohol and pour shots into peoples' mouths. Yikes.

I'll be fine with my beer, thanks. And my cheese.

No comments: