Wednesday, August 19

Before and After: Carpet

We got our carpets cleaned by St@nley Steamer.

Don't know why we waited so long to try them because they were fantastic. I think that my camera did a freakishly good job of showing the dirty spots. And now they are mostly gone.

Took some photos before and after. I have to say that initially I didn't think the cleaning would do anything. I kind of have a very negative outlook towards our carpets.



By kitchen



By front door

The guys were very nice too. I guess they see a lot of people. Jake didn't particularly care for the giant vacuum thing and I had to give him a pig ear to shut him up. And yes, I think it actually was a pig ear. Gross. Our neighbors gave them to him for his birthday. Yak.

After!



By front door.



Pathway to kitchen.

Impressive, isn't it! I'm very proud. Definitely recommend them.

No comments: