Friday, August 21

It's all in a name...

I don't know why I find this so amusing... hurricane Bill. My dad is Bill. He's a big guy and can be destructive, I guess. Never really seen him do anything that terrible though. And he does not look mean and menacing like the hurricane.



He does a mean canon ball in a pool. And he could lift me up above his head when I was little. (He'd probably hurt his back very badly if he tried that now...).


Hopefully I won't jinx anything/place by finding the name funny. Please don't let Bill hit South Carolina. That would be bad. *thinking good thoughts*

And some other useless information - the Hurricane 2009 Name List

Ana
Bill
Claudette
Danny
Erika
Fred
Grace
Henri
Ida
Joaquin
Kate
Larry
Mindy
Nicholas
Odette
Peter
Rose
Sam
Teresa
Victor
Wanda

Don't think Del or Darin will ever make it to the list. It's sad really.

No comments: