Monday, August 10

A kitten to brighten the day

Friday morning at work, I was hearing these strange noises coming from the other side of the cubicles (we're split into administrative/science because I guess the science side scares the other. Can you blame them?).

Meow. Meow.

I of course thought it was a sound machine. Or a ring tone on someones phone.

But it wasn't.

The 'big' boss man Bill got a kitten.

Her name is Endy. For Endorphin. He's a scientist, what can I say.

And she's adorable.

Thought I'd share.



Sweet girl.



Wondering around my desk.

She wasn't too sure about my desk - and went after my water in my Clemson mug. She was very thirsty.







I have to admit I wanted to bring her home, name her Callie, and make sure Jake didn't eat her. We really don't know what he'd do with a kitten. He has attacked cats in the past. And lost. But a kitten? Maybe he would love one too? Hmm.

No comments: